Royal Family: Princess Meghan Markle fury as wrong title used
The author, who has sparked intrigue into the Sussexes with his most recent publication Revenge: Meghan, Harry and the war between the Windsors, claimed: “Meghan’s google search was more forensic. As the master of online research for The Tig, she instinctively searched Google for information. I think that Meghan was on a manhunt.
“She was looking for a husband — and an English husband — and Harry was available.”
Mr Bower’s claims directly contravene claims made by the Duchess of Sussex during the infamous Oprah Winfrey interview.
At the time, Meghan said: “I’d never looked up my husband online. I just didn’t feel a need to because everything that I needed to know, he was sharing with me, right?
“Everything that we thought I needed to know, he was telling me.”
Lady Louise enjoyed ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ birthday celebration
Lady Louise Windsor delighted royal fans when she was spotted in the audience of Strictly Come Dancing alongside her mother, Countess Sophie Wessex.
The Queen’s youngest granddaughter, Lady Louise, celebrated her birthday in style as she was given front row seats to her favourite television show, Strictly Come Dancing.
However, it’s been revealed that the young royal may have broken the rules by attending the event.
Strictly contestant James Cracknell has previously revealed on This Morning that audience members must be 16 years old to be allowed into the studio to watch the show live.
The star said that his son, aged 15 at the time, had not been allowed to watch him dance as he was under the age limit.
Prince Frederik ‘shaken’ as children pulled out of school
Princess Mary and Prince Frederik have announced the new school for their 16-year-old son after allegations of sexual abuse and bullying surfaced at his prestigious boarding school.
The Danish couple had previously shared that he would be transferring out of Herlufsholm School after one year following allegations of sexual abuse and bullying at the establishment.
However, Prince Christian is not connected to the allegations.
Saying that they were “deeply shaken” by the findings released by the National Agency for Education and Quality, the parents of four said that the information “directs a particularly harsh critique from a state authority against Herlufsholm and places demands on the school at several levels, not least the leadership level” — which was unacceptable.
Olivia Newton-John met with Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana
Olivia Newton-John had several meetings with Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana in Sydney, a news report has stated.
The Australian singer and actress, who died on August 8 after a long battle with cancer, was made a dame in the Queen’s New Year honours list in 2019.
She once spoke of her “respect” and admiration for Queen Elizabeth, describing meeting the monarch as a “great honour”.
She received the honour for her services to charity, cancer research and entertainment.
The singer first met Her Majesty in the 1970s before attending an event with Diana, Princess of Wales, in Sydney.
Newton-John was awarded an Order of the British Empire (OBE) by Queen Elizabeth II in 1979.
She received the honour at Buckingham Palace, a year after the movie Grease was released, a performance that saw Newton-John’s fame skyrocket around the world.